We’re looking for your input! As we develop our strategic plan, we’re asking everyone in our community to answer three questions:
1. What are your aspirations for our community?
2. What challenges does our community face in reaching these aspirations?
3. What changes are needed in our community to reach those aspirations?
If you’d welcome a visit from one or two people on our strategic planning team to discuss these questions with you or with your community group, please let us know. In addition, we will have three community conversation sessions at the library during the month of April, when anyone is welcome to come share their answers:
- Saturday, April 7 from 10:30 am to 11:30 am (same day as the monthly book sale)
- Tuesday, April 10 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 18 from 1 to 2 pm