Thank you to all the runners, walkers, volunteers. Your participation raised $1,610 to support the library!
First place runners:
- Youth female: Rose Goldsmith, 34:24
- Teen female: Kim Bowles, 23:44
- Adult female: Kristina Folcik, 20:12
- Over 60 female: Diana Louis, 29:09
- Youth male: Will Swift, 24:27
- Teen male: Thomas Troon, 30:02
- Adult male: Brandon Spera, 18:56
- Over 60 male: Dave Oedel, 25:47
Second place runners:
- Youth female: Annabel Barthel, 35:25
- Teen female: Amelia Rieser, 27:19
- Adult female: Kim Proulx, 22:08
- Over 60 female: Kathleen Johnson, 31:15
- Youth male: Quinn Connors, 25:25
- Adult male: Matt Doubleday, 19:44
- Over 60 male: Brendan Burke, 30:59
Third place runners:
- Youth female: Olivia Barthel, 35:33
- Teen female: Georgia Stafford, 30:48
- Adult female: Julie Menosky, 22:56
- Over 60 female: Mary Breasted, 31:30
- Youth male: Reese Connors, 27:58
- Adult male: Claes Thelemarck, 19:52
- Over 60 male: Mark Albee, 31:15 (corrected time, recorded incorrectly on results posted at race)
First place walkers:
- Youth female: Ellie Warden, 51:39
- Adult female: Susannah Halpern, 40:51
- Over 60 female: Gretchen Loeffler, 37:38
- Adult male: Jake Warden, 51:59
- Over 60 male: Cal Carpenter, 38:55
Second place walkers:
- Adult female: Katie Warden, 51:40
- Over 60 female: Ann Talbot, 53:06
- Adult male: Randy Dearborn, 1:02:44
- Over 60 male: Clifford Downs, 55:43
Third place walkers:
- Adult female: Julie Mason, 55:43
- Over 60 female: Leanne Hamilton, 55:43
- Adult male: Carl Lemiesz, 1:02:46
- Over 60 male: James Alt, 1:04:53
Special recognition walker:
- 85 years old: Harlene Richardson
Save the morning of July 4th for the Ordination Rock Family Day 5K race. Race sponsors and neighbors Tamworth Distilling and Tamworth Lyceum are providing commemorative race bandannas again this year for the first 100 race registrations. Preregister if you want to be sure to get a bandanna!
- Download a 5K Registration form with race details
- Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Time: 8:30 a.m. Runners and Walkers. Parents MUST accompany child (under age 10), but need not be entered in race.
- Benefits: Cook Memorial Library
- Race day registration and number pick-up: 7:00-8:00 a.m. K.A. Brett School, Tamworth, NH.
- Start: Ordination Rock – outside Tamworth Village up Cleveland Hill Road Finish: K.A. Brett School
- Course: A scenic run through quaint Tamworth Village including the Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm (Binsack Trail), Captain Enoch Remick House, The Tamworth Historical Society, The Barnstormers Theatre, & Cook Memorial Library; winding over the Swift River, turning by Tamworth Veterans’ Memorial and a long straight final run down Rte 113 to the K.A. Brett School.
- Safety: Medical aid provided courtesy of the Tamworth Rescue Squad. Course safety supervised by/courtesy of the Tamworth Police Department.
- Water Stops: In front of the Tamworth Historical Society building, corner of Depot Road & at the finish line
- Awards: Top finishers – walkers, runners in older adult, adult, teen, and youth categories
- Timing: The race directors & volunteers; timing clock provided by White Mountain Milers; complete results posted following race.
- Registration: $15 per person. Drop off or mail registration form: Cook Memorial Library, 5K Race, 93 Main St., Tamworth NH 03886. Checks must accompany registration and be made out to “Cook Memorial Library.” You may register the morning of the race before 8:00 am but Pre-registration is appreciated. NO REFUNDS.
- Questions: 603-323-8510 or email: [email protected].