On Wednesday, May 1 at 7:00 p.m. join us as we welcome June O’Donal, author and museum educator at the Remick Country Doctor Museum and Farm, who will present an entertaining and educational program titled “Our Medicines Through Time.”
June will give a talk on medicines of the past, answering these and more questions:
- What Chinese discovery in 950 A.D. helped Abigail Adams in Boston in the 1700’s?
- What was General George Washington’s greatest “enemy”?
- How did Clara Barton impact military medicine?
- Cocaine toothache drops for children?
- What were the consequences of unregulated medicine?
June will have copies of her book about Dr. Remick, The Country Doctor’s Son, for sale and signing after the presentation.