Save the morning of July 4th for the Ordination Rock Family Day 5K race, a fun annual event, and a fundraiser for our library.
- Download a 5K Registration form with race details
- Date: Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Time: 8:30 a.m. Runners and Walkers. Parents MUST accompany child (under age 10), but need not be entered in race.
- Benefits: Cook Memorial Library
- Race day registration and race bib pick-up: 7:00-8:00 a.m. K.A. Brett School, Tamworth, NH.
- Start: Ordination Rock – outside Tamworth Village up Cleveland Hill Road Finish: K.A. Brett School
- Course: A scenic run through quaint Tamworth Village including the Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm (Binsack Trail), Captain Enoch Remick House, The Tamworth History Center, The Barnstormers Theatre, & Cook Memorial Library; winding over the Swift River, turning by Tamworth Veterans’ Memorial and a long straight final run down Rte 113 to the K.A. Brett School.
- Safety: Medical aid provided courtesy of the Tamworth Rescue Squad. Course safety supervised by/courtesy of the Tamworth Police Department.
- Water Stops: In front of the Tamworth History Center building, on Tamworth Road & at the finish line
- Awards: Top finishers – walkers, runners in older adult, adult, teen, and youth categories
- Timing: The race directors & volunteers; timing clock provided by White Mountain Milers; complete results posted following race.
- Registration: $15 per person. Drop off or mail registration form: Cook Memorial Library, 5K Race, 93 Main St., Tamworth NH 03886. Checks must accompany registration and be made out to “Cook Memorial Library.” You may register the morning of the race before 8:00 am but Pre-registration is appreciated. NO REFUNDS.
- Questions: 603-323-8510 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordination Rock 5K Race