Available Monday and Friday 10-4, Tuesday and Wednesday 10-7, and Saturday 10-12
- Copying – black ink – 15 cents each
- Copying – color ink – 50 cents each
- Faxing – $1 per fax
- Scanning – to email only – $1 per scan
- Printing – send files electronically, pickup prints outside – prices same as copying, see above
Prices are for 8.5 x 11 size paper, call to ask about larger sizes.
Copy, fax, or scan: Call 603-323-8510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request document services.
- Discuss drop off and pick up times with library staff member
- Drop off documents in marked container on table outside the library
- Include written instructions about how many copies, fax number for sending, email for scanning, etc.
- If you are having a fax sent to the library for you to pick up, the library’s fax number is 603-323-2077.
- Return to pick up documents at prearranged time.
- Place payment for document services in the container provided. Library staff will not make change right now. Cash is preferred, check will be accepted if over $5.
Print: Send file(s) for printing in one of two ways:
- Email files directly to our HP printer, following these instructions:
- Begin a new email message to email@example.com
- Attach a single document to email (file types that work include PDF, DOC, JPG)
- Leave subject line blank
- Leave message body blank, and remove any signatures
- Call library staff to let them know a document is on its way to the printer
- Email files to library staff, following these instructions:
- Begin a new email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use subject line “Print order”
- Attach document to email
- Include instructions to staff in message (how many to print, color or black ink only, when you would like to pick up)
- Staff member will delete any files right after printing
Confidentiality: Use of document services falls under the library’s Confidentiality Policy.