As of July 2020, our library is open for document services. If you prefer to pick up in the library’s foyer, please read the following instructions. Document services are available during our regular open hours.
- Copying – black ink – 15 cents each
- Copying – color ink – 50 cents each
- Faxing – $1 per fax
- Scanning – to email only – $1 per scan
- Printing – send files electronically, pickup prints outside – prices same as copying, see above
Prices are for 8.5 x 11 size paper, call to ask about larger sizes.
Copy, fax, or scan: Call 603-323-8510 or email email@example.com to request document services.
- Discuss drop off and pick up times with library staff member
- Drop off documents in marked container on table outside the library
- Include written instructions about how many copies, fax number for sending, email for scanning, etc.
- If you are having a fax sent to the library for you to pick up, the library’s fax number is 603-323-2077.
- Return to pick up documents at prearranged time.
- Place payment for document services in the container provided. Library staff will not make change right now. Cash is preferred, check will be accepted if over $5.
Print: Send file(s) for printing:
- Email files to library staff, following these instructions:
- Begin a new email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use subject line “Print order”
- Attach document to email
- Include instructions to staff in message (how many to print, color or black ink only, when you would like to pick up)
- Staff member will delete any files right after printing
Confidentiality: Use of document services falls under the library’s Confidentiality Policy.