The Cook Memorial Library hosted “New to Medicare,” an online presentation by Lori Raymond, Medicare Coordinator at Belknap County ServiceLink, on Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
This presentation is geared for adults who are close to the age for signing up for Medicare, although anyone with questions about Medicare options is welcome to attend.
Watch the recording (Youtube video)
Raymond has been sharing information regarding Medicare for almost six years at ServiceLink. She particularly enjoys helping people to understand and navigate all the information associated with Medicare, as well as explaining where to find the truth about Medicare options.
Links shared during the program:
- Medicare: https://www.medicare.gov/ “NEVER Google “Medicare”, go to the .gov site directly.”
- ServiceLink NH: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/programs-services/adult-aging-care/servicelink/contact-servicelink
- Medicare Beneficiaries Savings Program: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/programs-services/medicaid/nh-medicaid-medical-assistance-eligibility/medicare-beneficiaries
- Long Term Care for income eligible persons: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/programs-services/adult-aging-care/nursing-home-care
- Medigap: https://www.medicare.gov/health-drug-plans/medigap/basics
- NH Insurance Department: https://www.nh.gov/insurance/