The Board of Trustees of the Cook Memorial Library holds their regular business meetings at 5:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Cook Memorial Library. During library closure due to COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will be held online. Notices that include how public can attend the meeting via internet or phone will be posted on the main page of the library’s website 72 hours before regular meetings.
These meetings are open to the public, and minutes of the meetings are posted at the library, the town offices and the Tamworth post office. Contact us to reach the Library Trustees.
Anne Chant – Vice Chair
Robin Gordon – Corresponding Secretary
Evan Henderson – Treasurer
Allie Kaplan-Thompson – Chair
Paul Priestman – Assistant Treasurer
Sheryl Power – Liaison to Friends of Cook Memorial Library
- 2021 Minutes
- 2020 Minutes
- 2019 Minutes
- 2018 Minutes
Past years’ Library Trustees’ meeting minutes are archived at the library and at the Town Office by the Tamworth Town Clerk. Contact the Tamworth Town Clerk or us to request access or copies.
- Current Policies
- NEW Pandemic Policy adopted 4/27/2020
- An up-to-date print copy of library policies is available at the library.
Resources for Trustees
- New Hampshire Library Trustees Association (NHLTA)
- NHLTA Manual: A Guide for Trustees
- Handbook for Trustees of the Trust Funds, Cemetery Trustees, Library Trustees (NH Dept. of Justice, Charitable Trusts Unit)
- New Hampshire State Library
- New Hampshire Library Laws
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Municipal Association’s Guide to NH’s Right to Know Law
- American Library Association
- The Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library – ALA
- United for Libraries – Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations (a division of the American Library Association)
- WebJunction’s resources for Friends and Trustees