The Board of Trustees of the Cook Memorial Library holds their regular business meetings at 5:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Cook Memorial Library.
Library Trustees’ meetings are open to the public to attend in-person or online via Zoom at bit.ly/CMLTrustees23.
Minutes of the meetings are posted at the library, and on the Town of Tamworth website and here on the library’s website (scroll down). Contact us to reach the Library Trustees.
- Members 2022:
- Anne Chant – Vice Chair
- Evan Henderson – Treasurer
- Allie Kaplan-Thompson – Chair
- Betsy Loughran
- Lew Prillaman
- Paul Priestman – Assistant Treasurer
- Kristine Rines
- 2023 Minutes
- January 9, 2023 (draft)
- 2022 Minutes
- 2021 Minutes
- 2020 Minutes
- 2019 Minutes
- 2018 Minutes
Past years’ Library Trustees’ meeting minutes are archived at the library and at the Town Office by the Tamworth Town Clerk. Contact the Tamworth Town Clerk or us to request access or copies.
- Current Policies
- An up-to-date print copy of library policies is available at the library.
Resources for Trustees
- New Hampshire Library Trustees Association (NHLTA)
- NHLTA Manual: A Guide for Trustees
- Handbook for Trustees of the Trust Funds, Cemetery Trustees, Library Trustees (NH Dept. of Justice, Charitable Trusts Unit)
- New Hampshire State Library
- New Hampshire Library Laws
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Municipal Association’s Guide to NH’s Right to Know Law
- American Library Association
- The Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library – ALA
- United for Libraries – Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations (a division of the American Library Association)
- WebJunction’s resources for Friends and Trustees