The Board of Trustees of the Cook Memorial Library holds their regular business meetings at 5:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Cook Memorial Library.
These meetings are open to the public, and minutes of the meetings are posted at the library, the town offices and the Tamworth post office. Contact us to reach the Library Trustees.
Anne Chant – Vice Chair
Robin Gordon – Corresponding Secretary
Evan Henderson – Treasurer
Allie Kaplan-Thompson – Chair
Skip Nason – Assistant Treasurer
Past years’ Library Trustees’ meeting minutes are archived at the library. Contact us to request access or copies.
- Current Policies
- An up-to-date print copy of library policies is available at the library.
Resources for Trustees
- New Hampshire Library Trustees Association (NHLTA)
- NHLTA Manual: A Guide for Trustees
- Handbook for Trustees of the Trust Funds, Cemetery Trustees, Library Trustees (NH Dept. of Justice, Charitable Trusts Unit)
- New Hampshire State Library
- New Hampshire Library Laws
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Municipal Association’s Guide to NH’s Right to Know Law
- American Library Association
- The Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library – ALA
- United for Libraries – Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations (a division of the American Library Association)
- WebJunction’s resources for Friends and Trustees