The Board of Trustees of the Cook Memorial Library will hold a budget work session on Monday, October 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
The October monthly meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Cook Memorial Library will take place on Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:00 p.m., not on October 8 as previously noticed.
Beginning November 12, 2018, the Board of Trustees of the Cook Memorial Library will hold their regular business meetings at 5:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Cook Memorial Library.
These meetings are open to the public, and the agendas and minutes of the meetings are posted at the library, the town offices and the Tamworth post office. Contact us to reach the trustees.
Anne Chant – Chair
Robin Gordon – Corresponding Secretary
Evan Henderson – Assistant Treasurer
Allie Kaplan-Thompson – Treasurer
Skip Nason – Buildings & Grounds Committee Chair
Sheryl Power – Vice Chair
Nathaniel Winship – Board Liaison to Friends of Cook Memorial Library
Resources for Trustees
- Cook Memorial Library Policies
- New Hampshire Library Trustees Association (NHLTA)
- NHLTA Manual: A Guide for Trustees
- Handbook for Trustees of the Trust Funds, Cemetery Trustees, Library Trustees (NH Dept. of Justice, Charitable Trusts Unit)
- New Hampshire State Library
- New Hampshire Library Laws
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Municipal Association’s Guide to NH’s Right to Know Law
- American Library Association
- The Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library – ALA
- United for Libraries – Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations (a division of the American Library Association)
- WebJunction’s resources for Friends and Trustees