- Tamworth Area Homeschool Support Providers Directory
- Chocorua Area Homeschoolers Facebook Group
- New Hampshire Homeschooling Coalition
- Granite State Home Educators
- Time4Learning – Homeschooling in New Hampshire
- Tamworth School Board Policy on Home Education Instruction
- New Hampshire RSA 193-A Home Education
- New Hampshire Department of Education – Home Education
- Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS)
Come to a Homeschool Evening, Thursday, August 19, 2021, 6:30-7:30 PM outdoors behind the Cook Memorial Library.
The Chocorua Public Library and the Cook Memorial Library are teaming up to host a networking and resource sharing event for parents who currently homeschool or are considering doing so. This event will take place on Thursday, August 19 at 6:30 p.m. outdoors behind the Cook Memorial Library at 93 Main Street in Tamworth Village.
The Homeschool Evening will be an informal time for homeschool parents to meet each other, share information, learn about educational resources available from libraries and other organizations, and create or connect to learning programs or pods.
For more information, call Amy at the Cook Memorial Library, 603-323-8510, or Suzanne at the Chocorua Public LIbrary, 603-323-8610.
Early childhood resources
Are you pondering how to best support your young kids’ learning? Are you curious about children’s play as a natural developmental process? Are you thinking about supplementing your child’s at-home, remote or in-person preschool or early education school experience? Cook Memorial Library has programs to help!
- Weekly, one-hour storytime
- Tuesdays at 10:30am outside the library unless the weather is truly awful
- Led by Cook Librarians Amy Carter and Polly Mahoney
- Open to all families
- Contact us to be put on the email list for storytime updates and Zoom link for bad weather Tuesdays
Each week kids and parents engage in stories, songs, finger plays and outdoor play with Cook librarians. These themed story times provide an opportunity for connection and an introduction to great books and fresh play ideas to expand on at home.
We hope you’ll join us for any of these programs!
Call Cook Memorial Library if you have questions (603-323-8510)