- Wednesday, April 21, 7:00 PM, Pests in the Garden – with UNH Cooperative Extension, presented by Anna Wallingford, State Specialist for Entomology and Integrated Pest Management
- Wednesday, April 28, 7:00 PM, Native Pollinators, Habitat, and NRCS Programs – with Chocorua Lake Conservancy, presented by Debra Marnich, Soil Conservationist for the USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Thursday, May 6, 5:30 PM, Intro to Gardening: Anywhere! Porches, patios, garden spaces and even windowsills! – presented by Nate Bernitz, Home Horticulture Outreach Program Manager with UNH Cooperative Extension (shared with us by NH Food Bank & UNH Cooperative Extension)
- Wednesday, May 19, 7:00 PM, Providing Backyard Habitat for Your Wild Neighbors (link coming soon) – with Chocorua Lake Conservancy, presented by Lynne Flaccus
- Friday, May 21, 2:00 PM: Composting Workshop Part Two – presented by Paige Wilson of Lakes Region Planning Commission, sponsored by Tamworth and Sandwich Recycling Projects.
- RESCHEDULED! Wednesday, May 26, 7:00 PM, Landscaping with Native Plants – presented by landscape designer Carol Jowdy
Here are two upcoming in-person outdoor events that will interest gardeners:
- Saturday, June 5, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM: Friends of Cook Memorial Library/Carroll County Altrusa Plant Sale in front of the K.A. Brett School.
- Saturday, June 12, 2:00 PM: Rain Barrel Workshop in front of the Cook Memorial Library with Green Mountain Conservation Group.