Museum and learning center passes
To borrow any of the passes, simply call or stop in to let us know what day you would like to go. You may pick up passes up to three days ahead of time for a specific day. We can lend only one pass per day for each location.
Our library provides the following passes in 2024:
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center: This pass provides free general admission for up to 4 guests, and the library can lend passes to 2 families each day. Reserve tickets ahead of time online at www.starhop.com/tickets or by calling 603-271-7827. To use a library pass when reserving your tickets online, select the “Library Pass” ticket option. The Library Pass does not apply to planetarium show tickets, but can be used for Super Stellar Fridays on the first Friday evening of each month. The Discovery Center is located in Concord, NH, is open year-round, days and hours vary by season; check the website for up-to-date hours. This pass is sponosred by Friends of Cook Memorial Library.
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center: The pass is valid for up to four $10 discounted admission tickets. Please contact us to reserve the pass before the day you plan to visit. You will also need to reserve and pay for your discounted tickets before your visit. We can only lend one pass per day. The Center is open May 1 through October 31 and is located in Holderness, NH. This pass is sponosred by Friends of Cook Memorial Library.
- Wright Museum of World War II: This pass provides free general admission for 2 adults and 4 children. The Wright Museum is open May 1 through October 31 and is located in Wolfeboro, NH. This pass is sponosred by Friends of Cook Memorial Library.
- Remick Museum & Farm: As long as the grounds are open by donation, we will not offer a pass. We recommend you visit, though!
- NH Historical Society: Our library pass provides free admission for up to four adults (kids are always free) to the Society’s exhibition galleries and research library in Concord, NH. The New Hampshire Historical Society’s library is open for research by advance appointment only. Visit their Using the Library page to learn more and to make a research reservation.
- The Libby Museum of Natural History: The Libby Museum in Wolfeboro, NH kindly provides our library with a few passes, which grant free admission for 2 adults plus children. The Libby Museum is open during the summer months.