We love having teens visit our library. We have comfy spaces inside and outside the library for hanging out with friends, browsing our collections, and quiet spaces for doing homework, writing or drawing.
Teens who plan on using a library computer, please read our Internet Access and Use policy and have a parent/guardian sign an Internet User Registration form (only once, library staff will keep it on file.)
Talk to a staff member to ask about:
- Help finding books you want to read
- Volunteer opportunities
Programs for teens:
- We welcome your suggestions! Want to start a D&D or other gaming group? Interested in exploring books, poetry and writing, art, crafts, technology, etc. with other teens at the library? Let us know.
- Weekly board game nights, Tuesdays from 5:00-8:00. We have a great selection of games, or bring your own and teach others how to play.
- AdventureQuest role-playing game for youth ages 10-13: Twice a year or so, Kevin Mahoney leads a series of AdventureQuest with 5-6 episodes (meetings) per series.
- Teens are always welcome at our adult programs. See the calendar of events to find out what's going on.