The library offers a wide selection of films, from documentaries to educational films for children, with Kanopy, a streaming video service. Here's how to create an account to watch films at home or anywhere with an Internet connection:
- Visit https://tamworthlibrary.kanopy.com/.
- Click “Add Library Card” (note that Kanopy is offered to resident and part-time resident cardholders only. Nonresident cardholders should check with their home library for access to Kanopy)
- Enter your library card number found on back of library card (no spaces)
- Enter your name, email address and create a password
- That’s it! Once you are logged in, you will have access to more than 30,000 films.
Looking for kids' videos? Try Kanopy Kids.
Questions? Try Kanopy’s online Help page, or call the library at 603-323-8510 or stop in and ask.