COVID-19 has affected which passes are available and how they can be used.
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center: Friends of Cook Memorial Library have sponsored a pass for 2021. The pass is valid for up to four $10 discounted admission tickets. Please contact us to reserve the pass before the day you plan to visit. You will also need to call the Center to make a reservation and pay for your tickets before your visit. We can only lend one pass per day. The Center is open May 1 through November 1.
- Remick Museum & Farm: As long as the grounds are open by donation, we will not offer a pass. They ask you to plan to visit Thursday through Sunday. When Remick Museum begins to charge admission again, our library will get a pass.
- Libby Museum: The Libby Museum donated 10 passes to their museum in Wolfeboro to our library. Let us know if you wish to reserve one.
- NH Historical Society: Our library pass can be borrowed, and provides admission for the Society’s research library. Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, the New Hampshire Historical Society’s library is open for research by advance appointment only. The Society’s exhibitions remain closed at this time. Visit their Using the Library page to learn more and to make a research reservation.
- NH State Parks: We will not offer this pass in 2021.
To borrow any of the passes, simply call or stop in to let us know what day you would like to go. You may pick up passes up to three days ahead of time for a specific day. We can lend only one pass per day for each location.