The Friends of Cook Memorial Library provide passes for library members to borrow from the following places:
- Pass is for free daily admission for a family (related adults and children).
- Pass is valid for two $5 trail admissions, plus up to four additional discounted admissions at $10 each. Cannot be used by schools or other organized groups.
- Pass allows free admission for two adults and up to four dependents. Not valid at Hampton Beach-South, Wallis Sands, Cannon Mountain Aerial tramway, Flume Gorge, metered parking or camping.
We have an admission pass to the New Hampshire Historical Society in Concord.
- Pass provides free admission for up to four adults to the Society’s exhibitions and research library. Children age 18 and younger are always admitted for free.
We also have a pass to The Libby Museum of Natural History in Wolfeboro, donated by the museum.
- Pass allows free admission for one family.
To borrow any of the passes, simply call or stop in to let us know what day you would like to go. You may pick up passes up to three days ahead of time for a specific day. We can lend only one pass per day for each location.